Zest Physiotherapy At Home
Our team is growing and we are developing new services that we think you are going to love. If you ask very nicely, we may be able to tap into our multi-professional zest support team and bring these services right to you at home.
Here’s how we do what we do…
We are here to help you
We promote positive relationships with our clients and will treat you as though you are family. Our team are happy to work flexibly around clients routines. You will see the same therapist and develop your support network.
You are in control
Goals and treatment plans are personal to you and led by your needs and aspirations. Our services are easy to access and we will continue to visit for as long as it’s needed.
We have a positive approach
Our clients know we will not give up on them. We will help you to set positive goals and to work towards them on each visit. We will creatively problem solve to overcome barriers. We will help you to develop a positive mindset in challenging circumstances.
The Element of Zest
Our treatment approach is special. We consider Zest to be an essential element to living a long, healthy, happy life. We can help you to find the mindset, motivation and energy to overcome challenges and to achieve your goals.
We are super convenient
Our physiotherapists work flexibly and will visit you wherever you are at times to suit you. We make allowances for variations in client’s abilities at different times of day and fit around your routines and commitments. We have no lengthy waiting lists so we can get started straight away.
What we do works
We are an experienced team of specialist physiotherapists. We are degree qualified, registered health professionals with the Health Care Professions Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. We have a wide variety of treatment options and strategies to offer you safe and practical solutions.
We can help you to…
- Walk better
- Move more freely
- Build confidence
- Get stronger, more flexible, & steadier (Improve strength, flexibility & balance)
- Get fitter and become more active
- Prepare for and recover well from surgery
- Manage Pain, relax and sleep better.
- Age better
These are just some examples, our skills are varied and we are happy to take on any challenge.
We offer the following physiotherapy services…
- Personalised exercise programming
- Falls prevention advice and exercises
- Assessment of mobility & transfers
- Post-op orthopaedic rehabilitation and prehab (preparing for surgery)
- Neurological rehabilitation and maintenance
- Walking aid advice, outdoors walking practise
- Functional Fitness MOTs
- Massage & complementary therapies
- Acupuncture & pain management
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Dementia specialist assessment and treatment approaches
- Goal setting & Problem Solving
- Motivation, Mindset and Confidence building
Our team is growing and we are developing new services that we think you are going to love. If you ask very nicely we may be able to tap into our multi-professional zest support team and bring these services right to you at home.
We can advise with home adaptations and can recommend equipment and strategies to help you feel more confident with the daily activities that are important to you.
Counselling for Carers
Please enquire for more information.